This SDK allows integrate functionality for capturing of video and audio sources on Windows OS by Microsoft Media Foundation into your software solutions.
Capture Manager SDK allows you include into your software solutions easy supporting of working with web cameras and screen recording. This SDK is based on Microsoft Media Foundation which is included into the regular Windows OS editions.
Microsoft Media Foundation is new technology of Microsoft which was introduced since Windows Vista, but only since Windows 7 it has got supporting of interfaces for capturing video and audio.
This commercial version of Capture Manager SDK has some unique features:
- Using encoders which are already embedded into Windows OS;
- Using Microsoft’s format of video and audio files;
- Capturing screen image into video file;
- Capturing speaker audio signals into audio file;
- Support recording synchronised video and audio from web camera;
- Support recording synchronised video from many web cameras into the one video file;
- Support recording synchronised video and audio from many web cameras and screen capture into the one media file;
- Support steaming live video and audio from many web cameras and screen captute into the local network and the Internet;
- Easy way for changing of web camera options: brightness, contrast, focus and others;
- Easy way for changing of encoder settings;
CaptureManager SDK has many encoders and media containers. They include video encoders:
- Microsoft H264;
- Intel® Quick Sync Video hardware H264;
- Microsoft HEVC(H265);
- Microsoft WMVideo7/8;
- Microsoft WMVideo9;
- Microsoft WMVideo9 Screen Encoder;
- Microsoft WMAudio;
- Microsoft MP3;
- Microsoft MPEG2 Audio;
- Microsoft AAC;
- Microsoft DolbyDigital;
- ASF format;
- AVI format;
- MP4 format;
- MKV format;
Simple way of recording video and audio from web cameras. This SDK has very simple COM interfaces.
It is easy express the needed capturing configuration by connecting nodes in Media Foundation graph. This SDK allows combine connection of many video and audio web cameras into the one solution.
In contrast with other same SDKs this product is developed with idea of stand alone solution without needs any additional codecs - all needed codecs are already embedded into Windows OS.
FEATURE ONEWorking with many web cameras.
FEATURE TWOCapturing video from desk screen and audio from speakers.
FEATURE THREEEncoding with the Microsoft's video and audio formats
FEATURE FOURRecording into the Microsoft media file format.
FEATURE FIVENetwork stream broadcasting live video and audio. Coming very soon!
FEATURE SIXRecording video from two and more web cameras into the one media file or network stream.
Please Note: Orders can take up to 24-48 hours to be filled. All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.Thanks in advance!